Note on Personal Data Processing
In connection with our obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we hereby inform you that as a result of sending a web form you make your personal data available to us, i.e. Asseco Business Solutions SA, ul. Konrada Wallenroda 4C, 20-607 Lublin, KRS 28257, as the personal data controller of it.
We will process your personal data
for the following purposes:
- contacting you in relation to executing contracts you are not a party of and in connection of which we have obtained your personal data,
- performing direct marketing of our own products and services, including–if you expressly separately agree–sending commercial information by electronic means (such as invitations to events organized by us or information about our products and services ),
- establishing, investigating or defending claims,
- controlling and improving quality of the services rendered, complains resolving included,
i.e. upon the legal basis of Art. 6.1.f. GDPR, that is our legitimate interests, until your objection to processing of your personal data resulting in an obligation on our part to cease such a processing,
- to comply with the legal obligation, including billing purposes, tax purposes and in connection with bookkeeping regulations, i.e. upon the legal basis of Art. 6.1.c. GDPR,
- executing contracts which you are or may be a party, or to take action on your request before concluding such a contract, including providing services to you, maintaining an account in one of our services, handling complaints, i.e. upon the legal basis of Art. 6.1.b. GDPR.
We intend to store your data for the above purposes
for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the above objectives as follows:
- in connection with the execution of a contract, for which you are a party of, for the duration of this contract,
- for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services, based on our legitimate interest, until the date of your objection to processing personal data.
After the periods mentioned above, the data will be stored for purposes, to the extent, and as long as it is required by law or to establish, investigate or defend claims, or until your objection to processing of your personal data resulting in an obligation on our part to cease such processing.
You have the right to request from us, at any time, the access to your personal data, their transfer, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing.
You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data. Because of such an objection, we will no longer be able to process your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of yours or for the establishment, exercise or defence of our legal claims.
You have the right to file a complaint, in connection with the processing of your personal data, to the supervisory body, which is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (The President of Personal Data Protection Office).
In case of obtaining your personal data from you, their application may be required in order to conclude and implement the contract concluded with you. Failure to provide your personal data will prevent us from concluding or executing the contract. In some cases, the law may impose upon us the obligation to obtain your personal data, e.g. for tax or billing purposes. In other cases, providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so may make it impossible to implement some or all the above-mentioned purposes (e.g. we will not be able to send you our commercial information).
We may make your personal data available to our trusted business partners.
In case of potential transferring your personal data to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area, we will transfer your data only to countries for which the European Commission adopted a decision finding an appropriate level of protection or based on standard clauses adopted by European Commission.
Under no circumstances will we use your data for automated decision making.
District Court for Lublin - East in Lublin,
seated in Świdnik VI Commercial
Department of the National Court Register
KRS no. 0000028257
Tax no. NIP: 522-26-12-717
share capital PLN 167,090,965.00 (fully paid)